waka with a flocka pigeons
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
Inspirational pokemon photos.
no dream is too bird carrying a leek
It really hurts to fall in love because it’s kind of like falling into life. One minute you’re breathing and a second later you realize you’ve never really lived at all. Life begins the moment someone loves you. Life begins with intimacy, with carefree vulnerability, with comfortable nudity. It’s in the first kiss, the first night sleeping next to someone, maybe even the first time. But at some point, existing on your own isn’t an option anymore, and the mere thought of being able to handle loneliness is intolerable. When someone really loves you, you never want to stop being wanted. Your skin feels bare and cold when it is left untouched.
Someone used to love me. My eyes filled with colors, music rattled my bones. I smiled with my whole heart, and I loved just as fondly. Love infused my body with senses, it shook me to the core. I let my responsibilities go because love was more important.
And I’d give anything to be irresponsible for you once more.—(me) a poem called Pieces of Me. (via wishtoconfess)
BOYS TO AVOID:
-boys that are against feminism
-boys that call girls sluts and whores
-boys that think a vagina gets loose after having a lot of sex
-white boys that use the n word
-boys that fall asleep after sex without making sure their partner is satisfied
-boys that insult others to compliment you
-boys that insult anyone
-boys that are rude to their parents
boys that are racist
boys that are bullies
boys that thinks trans people are “gross”